What is better in VPS comparing to my Shared Hosting Package?
Unlike shared hosting, a VPS is a separate partition on a server - not just a directory. Consequently, a VPS solution has the following advantages over virtual or shared hosting:
* Only the hardware is controlled by the hosting company, so you can install and run
your own applications.
* Software can be configured and customized by you (Virtual root access is available).
* You will never have to share the same space with other customers = more Security.
* Your site and applications are isolated to eliminate the risk of downtime due to others
mistakes, attacks/hacks or faulty scripts.
* FTP and POP access are not shared.